BLUE STAR BINGO
Are you ready to kick off your summer fun with BSF’s Summer Bingo?
This contest is sure to bring the family together and keep you busy whether you are PCSing or just staying put. The game is open to everyone whether you are an active duty family or a civilian neighbor.
We have lots of great prizes and all you need to do is read, visit parks and museums, and be a good neighbor…or some combination of all three to score a B-I-N-G-O!
So, what are you waiting for?
How to Play
Get your Bingo Card
Download a BSF Bingo card and start tracking your summer adventures.
If a Bingo card spot asks for a photo to be submitted, upload that image on your social media channel and include the hashtag #BlueStarSummer. Make sure your settings are public so we can see it!
When you have achieved BINGO (5 completed boxes in a row in any direction), hit the I HAVE BINGO! button to submit an online verification form. The Blue Star Families member must submit the form for a chance to win a prize.
BSF Bingo Rules
- You must be a current Blue Star Families member to download a Bingo card. Blue Star Families Membership is free. If you choose not to join but would like to play, see Additional Rules for Summer Bingo.
- A winner will be selected monthly (June, July, August) from all verified cards submitted. Players may collect only one prize during the contest period. Special drawings may be held during the course of the contest and winners will be selected at random from any qualified Bingo cards.
- The contest runs from May 18 through September 2, 2019.
- Once you have submitted a completed card, that card will continue to be in the selection pool until the end of the contest period.
- Full names will not be released or printed publicly.
Blue Star Families will award up to four $25 American Express gift cards throughout the summer (May 18-September 2, 2019).
Prizes will be awarded at random to anyone who has submitted a card each month (May, June, July, August 2019).
If you do not win the first month, your completed card will continue to be eligible until the contest ends September 2, 2019, and all prizes are distributed.
Blue Star Families News
It’s November. And you know what that means, right? Military Family Month! Technically, we dedicate every month, day, and week to showing our appreciation for and supporting our nation’s military families here at Blue Star Families. But we figured we’d join in the celebration by sharing a brief backstory on how this month-long observance came…Learn More...
National Park Trust Launches Free ParkPassport Mobile App in partnership with Blue Star Families to help Military Families Explore the Outdoors
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The National Park Trust (NPT) today announced the launch of its free ParkPassport mobile app in partnership with Blue Star Families (BSF) to provide families across America with easier access to park experiences. This collaboration between NPT and BSF ensures that military families not only enjoy parks and create lasting family memories…Learn More...
Some of the busiest people we know are our volunteers. They’re parents, service members, realtors, HR professionals, students, community members, veterans, business professionals, and hospital employees. And many of them supervise homework, lead scout troops, and have fur babies they’re responsible for, too! Why are we sharing this with you? Well, because we want you…Learn More...