BLUE STAR BINGO
Are you ready to kick off your summer fun with BSF’s Summer Bingo?
This contest is sure to bring the family together and keep you busy whether you are PCSing or just staying put. The game is open to everyone whether you are an active duty family or a civilian neighbor.
We have lots of great prizes and all you need to do is read, visit parks and museums, and be a good neighbor…or some combination of all three to score a B-I-N-G-O!
So, what are you waiting for?
How to Play
Get your Bingo Card
Download a BSF Bingo card and start tracking your summer adventures.
If a Bingo card spot asks for a photo to be submitted, upload that image on your social media channel and include the hashtag #BlueStarSummer. Make sure your settings are public so we can see it!
When you have achieved BINGO (5 completed boxes in a row in any direction), hit the I HAVE BINGO! button to submit an online verification form. The Blue Star Families member must submit the form for a chance to win a prize.
BSF Bingo Rules
- You must be a current Blue Star Families member to download a Bingo card. Blue Star Families Membership is free. If you choose not to join but would like to play, see Additional Rules for Summer Bingo.
- A winner will be selected monthly (June, July, August) from all verified cards submitted. Players may collect only one prize during the contest period. Special drawings may be held during the course of the contest and winners will be selected at random from any qualified Bingo cards.
- The contest runs from May 18 through September 2, 2019.
- Once you have submitted a completed card, that card will continue to be in the selection pool until the end of the contest period.
- Full names will not be released or printed publicly.
Blue Star Families will award up to four $25 American Express gift cards throughout the summer (May 18-September 2, 2019).
Prizes will be awarded at random to anyone who has submitted a card each month (May, June, July, August 2019).
If you do not win the first month, your completed card will continue to be eligible until the contest ends September 2, 2019, and all prizes are distributed.
Blue Star Families News
Remember when we shared a behind the scenes look at Blue Star Parks meet-ups just last month? (If you missed it, check it out here.) Well, today is the second and final part of our behind-the-scenes series! A big THANK YOU to our meet-up volunteers who united military families, and even civilian families, to spend…Learn More...
We’re closing the chapter on the 10th season of Blue Star Museums. And what a season it was! From Armed Forces Day through Labor Day, military families around the country visited more than 2,000 participating museums offering free admission through this program—from art museums to science centers, botanic gardens, and everything in-between. No matter…Learn More...
Last Chance to Vote Blue Star Families Voting ends this month for Jolly Time Pop Corn’s “Help Our Troops” campaign, which focuses on supporting service members and their families. It’ll take less than two seconds of your time, and we’d love your help in snagging the top spot! Vote for Blue Star Families here. Then,…Learn More...