We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a 20 hours a week!
As part of the communications team, the Salesforce Administrator will be an integral team player working with the Communications Department to manage BSF’s use of the Salesforce customer relationship management system. This person will engage with this dynamic, fast-paced team to support the database management and training needs of the entire organization.
Essential Duties include:
- Administer BSF’s Salesforce CRM system.
- Develop a training curriculum for Salesforce and BSF’s Member Nation platform, including training materials and webinars.
- Train staff and volunteers on the use of Salesforce as a robust CRM, including contact management, event management, fundraising, membership outreach, and e-marketing.
- Configure and implement applications for Salesforce and BSF’s Member Nation platform.
- Make and implement recommendations for further incorporation of the Salesforce system into BSF procedures and programs.
- Other duties as agreed upon to meet the needs of the organization.
Work experience requirements:
Strong Salesforce administration skills absolutely mandatory.
Dynamic leader with excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
Passionate for making a difference in the military family community.
Ability to work and succeed independently in a geographically dispersed organization.
Familiarity with military culture, lifestyle, organizational structure and terminology.
Strong social media skills – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest;
Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
Experience in membership organizations.
Experience in volunteer service and/or working in military family programs
Skilled in Internet researching and the ability to manage multiple projects.
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, especially written.
BA/BS preferred. Education requirements can be substituted by relevant volunteer/work experience and partial undergraduate study.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]