With minimal direct supervision, this position reports directly to the Project Manager. This position performs clerical and reception work, as well as light cleaning and maintenance responsibilities in the operation of the Amenity Center and Splash Park.
This individual works a full-time schedule and must have a flexible work schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Follows specific procedures to book room rentals, shelter rentals and field rentals.
· Collects payments via cash, credit card and check for a variety of services.
· Answers phones and assists residents with various needs.
· Monitors activities of community center, enforcing rules and regulations.
· Light cleaning responsibilities.
· Interacts with independent contractors and the general public.
· Opens and closes the facility during non-business hours as required. Turns off lights and secures facilities.
· Provides general labor for special events.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily, as well as, be able to communicate with the general public in answering questions and solving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have experience working with the public.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee must be able to work in extreme weather environments such as heat, humidity, rain and direct sunlight.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.