JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE
The on-site Club House Events Coordinator Attendant will be responsible for developing, facilitating and managing the daily recreational activities and events at the Fleming Island Plantation Community Development District (“District”) and resolving operational and maintenance issues. This includes planning, coordination and execution of all clubs, classes and activities for the residents.
Assume responsibility for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the Fleming Island Plantation (“FIP”) Amenity Facilities by:
- Ensuring the District’s adopted policies, procedures and rules are followed
- Identifying problems or issues and determining appropriate course of action
- Making recommendations regarding improved operational systems, programming, procedures and rules
- Implementing new programs and events for a diverse population
- Providing part-time management for the Amenity Staff to ensure the Amenity Facilities have personnel on site as required 7 days a week
Serve as an on-site resource for FIP owner/resident inquiries and concerns
Communicate with the Severn Trent Services (“STS”) Project Manager and other on-site staff for coordination of any projects undertaken by the District, including regular inspections of the Amenity Facilities.
Administer District contracts/agreement and manage vendors in an ethical and professional manner to include:
- Communication with contractors/solicitation with vendors to discuss work and supplies needed
- Problem resolution
- Any issues related to routine aspects for the proper operation of the District to ensure that all matters are handled efficiently and are performed to established contractual standards
Ensure the Amenity Facilities operations comply with all state regulatory criteria and all safety policies and procedures are followed.
Ensure all appropriate records, reports and files are maintained accurately and timely.
Create and maintain work schedule for Amenity Facilities staff and review and approve timesheets
Ongoing communication with STS District Manager, STS Project Manager and Lead Maintenance Tech.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Personnel management skills to include training, coaching, evaluating and scheduling staff and volunteers
- Ability to plan, coordinate, schedule & execute recreational programs and events for a diverse population
- Ability to effectively organize, schedule, communicate and carry out work assignments
- Ability to administer budgets, schedules, office operations and contracts
- Understanding of the safe operations of hand tools, small equipment and office equipment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & relevant experience
- Computer knowledge of Windows, MS Office 365 (Word/Excel/Outlook/Publisher)
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Customer service skills
- Walking, standing, bending
- Outdoor work environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Valid driver’s license