Looking for a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator for a manufacturing company, preferably aerospace.
The ideal candidate understands, proper packaging techniques, Import/Export, customer portals, creating and printing labels for various shipping companies and freight forwarders (FedEx, UPS, Freight Carriers). This individual must posses a strong work ethic to drive expedites, ensure the orders that must ship are shipped and is willing to stay until they do. This person will work with the shipping team to manage metrics and report to management if something does not ship.
With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for performing a variety of product support duties following well defined procedures and processes in one or more of the following functions: raw stocks, parts identification, shipping, receiving, stockroom, stock handling, clean operations, parts handling, etc.
1. One year product support or related experience or demonstrated ability to perform described position responsibilities.
2. General knowledge of computer terminal operations.
3. May be required to operate moving equipment and saw equipment and meet OSHA safety qualifications.
5. Must demonstrate manual dexterity.
6. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
7. Ability to read and understand related forms and specifications.
8. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
9. Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
10. Leadership experience is a plus.
11. Inventory Control Knowledge is a plus.
12. **Must have knowledge of Import and Export Requirements
13.**Must have experience with Customer Shipping Portals
Please Note: We are looking for someone with leadership capabilities as well. If they managed a team in the past that is a plus.