We are not currently accepting applications, but please click below to be notified about future opportunities!
Through the generous support of the Walmart Foundation, a virtual Spouseforce training will be offered at no cost to military spouses in select areas. This 12-week training, valued at $6,000, will provide participants with the knowledge and tools to prepare for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam. In addition, participants will have access to a suite of support services that include: sales and technology training, connections to career coaching, and job search support to help make you competitive in the job market.
- Salesforce is one of the top 10 companies with remote work jobs in 2017 and is ranked by Fortune as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Salesforce is a leader in the conversation about women in technology, earning the Business Role Model of the Year 2016 award from The Women in IT Awards, technology’s largest diversity event.
- A career as a certified Salesforce administrator is a high-demand, high-growth, and high-paying career. Spouseforce helps participants land positions that in many cases could double their family income.
Are you a military spouse interested in Spouseforce? Take these steps to learn more:
- Check out the many different career paths in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Learn more about Salesforce: check out with Salesforce Trailhead
- Complete the “Learn CRM Essentials” trail in Trailhead
- Join the conversation at our Blue Star Tech Facebook group