Blue Star Families’ 2020 Military Family Lifestyle Survey analyzes trends related to major shifts in military life issues and helps local and national government leaders better understand the realities that military, veteran, and National Guard/Reserve families face.
Keep an eye out for the results, which will be published in early 2021!
Have questions about the survey? Contact [email protected].
Survey Social Media
Encourage your network to be a voice for their community! We know the greater the response, the more powerful our collective voice is. We’ve developed a toolkit full of social media posts and graphics that you can use on your social media channels to spread the word.
Are you a member of the media or a nonprofit organization who supports military, veteran, and military family communities? And are you interested in partnering with Blue Star Families to promote the 2020 survey? Please contact [email protected].
Survey - In the Media
NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A national nonprofit organization is seeking input from military members and their families on several important issues, including education, spouse employment and the coronavirus. Blue Star…Read More
Have you lost your job or been furloughed during the pandemic? Facing financial difficulties due to PCS move delays or extra expenses? This episode is for you! From Milspouse Matters…Read More
2019 Survey – Key Findings
2019 Executive Summary
Learn about the main points of the 2019 survey here. This quick, five-minute read will give you a brief overview of our 2019 Military Family Lifestyle Survey results.
2019 Comprehensive Infographic
See what issues are most important to our military families in this easy-to-read infographic. Get quick references and stats related to spouse employment, financial readiness, military children, mental health, and women in uniform.
2019 Comprehensive Report
Take an in-depth look at the 2019 Military Family Lifestyle Survey results. Learn more about how supporting military families strengthens national security and local communities and is vital to sustaining a healthy All-Volunteer Force.
Additional Survey Results & Archives
National Outreach Partners
Local Outreach Partners
- American Red Cross Jacksonville
- Christian Care Communities and Chapel House
- City of Jacksonville Office of Military Affairs
- Frederick County Veterans Advisory Council
- Greater Jacksonville Area USO
- Heartillery Group
- Hearts of Valor
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jesse Brown VA
- Liberty Life Media
- NYC Dept of Veteran Services
- Ohio National Guard
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Military Advisory Council
- San Diego Veterans Coalition
- Steven A Cohen Military Family Clinic
- Tampa Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone
- Transition Assistance - Florida National Guard
- United States Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- University of Dayton
- Utah Department of Veteran & Military Affairs
- Utah United Way SLC
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base