Blue Star Families Chapters
A Social Impact Model
What are Blue Star Families Chapters?
Our Chapters facilitate engagement opportunities that create cross-sectoral dialogue between military and civilian communities, which can help foster awareness and understanding of military lifestyle challenges. Together with our neighbors, Blue Star Families is building thriving communities of mutual support.
- Welcome Week (annually in September): Support national Welcome Week activities where Blue Star Families welcomes military families and “single soldiers” into their communities.
- Chapters: Sponsor one of Blue Star Families’ 11 Chapters, including local programs such as Blue Star Books, which fosters civilian-military relationship building.
- Military Spouse Employment: Empower military spouses to find impactful employment opportunities and combat high unemployment rates through the Spouseforce program.
- Racial Equity: Sponsor a DEPLOY (Diversify and Expand the Pipeline of Leaders for Your military community) Fellow. This program embeds and trains individuals from historically under-represented populations within the Blue Star Families team for the purpose of seeding a new generation of leaders throughout the veteran and military family support space.
- Military Cultural Competency Training: Increase the military cultural competency of local community stakeholders through Blue Star Families’ education campaign.
For more details on any of these sponsorship opportunities, contact us using the form above.
Military families in this community are looking for opportunities to make connections and have a sense of belonging. The activities, volunteer opportunities, events, informational sessions, and career support programs demonstrate that military families are not invisible or forgotten.
- Military Spouse