A career at Blue Star Families is joining a team committed to strengthening military families by connecting them with their neighbors to create vibrant communities of mutual support.
Make a Difference
Blue Star Families is a virtual organization with team members working around the world.
Working for Blue Star Families is a great way to extend your military family and embark on a career that allows you to help military families while utilizing your own skills, education, and ambition. We offer competitive salaries and workplace flexibility.
If you are interested in working with Blue Star Families, please click the button below to view our current openings.
Why Blue Star Families?
- Virtual/remote organization that moves with you (position specific)
- Career growth opportunities
- Benefits (403(b), Flexible Spending, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Communications Allowance)
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Leave for Active Duty Military Spouses
- On the job professional development training
- Front line opportunity to positively impact the military experience