Tuesday, May 18, 2021 | 3 PM ET
As we celebrate the Month of the Military Caregiver, join Blue Star Families and AARP for a town hall event featuring leading caregiving experts from the government, corporate, and nonprofit sectors. The discussion will focus on resources, support, and solutions.
We hope to see you there!
CEO, Blue Star Families
Ph.D., Co-Director of Applied Research, Blue Star Families
Your feedback is important to us. Please tell us how we did!
Scan QR code for easy access:
Blue Star Families
- Blue Star Families' Military Caregiver
- Caregivers Empowering Caregivers Program
- Caregiver Coffee Chats - Look for details about monthly, virtual Coffee Chats in your local Blue Star Families e-newsletter. In-person Coffee Chats will resume once pandemic conditions allow for safe gatherings per local guidelines.
- Military Caregiving Resources
- AARP Financial Workbook
- AARP Family Caregivers Facebook Discussion Group
- AARP Military Caregiving Guide
- Free Resources to Veterans
Department of Veterans Affairs
- Caregiver Support Program
- Resources for Enhancing All Caregivers Health (REACH) VA
- VA Suicide Prevention Toolkit for Caregivers.
- Caregiver Support Line (CSL) - Handouts & Past Presentations
Elizabeth Dole Foundation
Wounded Warrior Project
Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregivers